The past year has been nothing short of difficult. I have been hit with so many obstacles that I am happy I am still healthy and doing well. With that said, I had stopped training and racing. One of the worst things I did was stop because more than anything it gave me clarity, provided stress relief, and was something I loved. So now, a little over a year since my last race I am dedicated to get better. Dedicated to get stronger. Dedicated to create a better, improved, brand new me.
My girlfriend and I are moving soon and I will get to have a fresh start in Cali with an even more competitive bunch of age groupers and I am so excited about it. Finally I will be around more people that are into being healthy and especially triathlons. Now, competing in triathlons are expensive but working out is free. Riding a bike, running, and swimming in open water do not cost a darn thing. I am lucky to have a friend of mine help coach/guide me so that I can get back on track. I am hoping over the next year I am back in the racing scene and able to lose 40lbs. I know that the hardest part for me will also be to stop eating junk and to stay dedicated no matter what kind of crazy schedule I might have.
No comments:
Post a Comment