So since my last post I have joined the University of Texas-San Antonio (UTSA) Triathlon team. Not only is it great that I will meet other people that love the same sport as me but now I also have a coach to help me succeed AND...ANNNND acess to a pool!! Pretty much everything that I had been wishing for the last few months and now I actually have it. I am so excited since our first swim training starts tomorrow night. I already ordered my UTSA kit and have all the basic gear I need for the season for right now. Only problem is I also need new bike tires. I currently have Vittoria Rubino's but am going to try and get Centinel GP's to train on. Other than that, I will need to save some money and get a few things that will help along the way. Thanks to everyone for all the help and support as I embark on this new journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment