Thursday, January 8, 2015

Training Schedule

So, training with UTSA officially starts on Monday along with classes. I live about 30 minutes from campus and that does not include traffic. So I am going to have to get up pretty early to keep up with my training, go to class, and more training. Want to know how crazy my schedule is? Check it out below:

Monday:

0430: Wake up (eat, shower, get load up bike, etc)

0700-0830: bike training

0830-0930: (shower, eat)

1000-1115: Class

2000-2100: Swim training

Tuesday:

0430: Wake up (eat, shower, etc)

0630-0800: Track/Running training

0800-0815: Shower

0830-0945: Class

1000-1115: Class

1130-1245: Class

1245-1345: Eat

2000-2100: Swim training

Wednesday:

0800: Wake up (eat, shower, etc)

1000-1115: class

1200-1430: class

1430-1530: Eat, (go home & load up bike)

1700-1830: bike training

Thursday:

0430: Wake up (eat, shower, etc)

0630-0800: Track/Running training

0800-0815: Shower

0830-0945: Class

1000-1115: Class

1130-1245: Class

1245-1345: Eat

2000-2100: Swim training

Friday:

0430: Wake up (eat, shower, etc)

0700: Weight training

Sadly, this is also if I do not get a job this semester. However, since I am also trying to get a part-time job...my schedule is going to get worse than this. Hopefully I can find a job where I can work Fri-Sun, and on the afternoons on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment